Blackjack Playing Guide
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is a comparing card game between usually several players and a dealer, where each player in turn competes against the dealer, but players do not play against each other. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards, and is the most widely played casino banking game in the world.
This Blackjack Strategy Guide consists of 6 Chapters. Each chapter begins with bullet points that explain what the reader will find in each chapter. Blackjack Strategies are presented in several formats. Where appropriate, the math of a particular strategy is explained with examples. The guide begins with How to Play Blackjack and then incrementally introduces topics that will give the reader the knowledge to play blackjack skillfully.
Read our guide for playing blackjack
News Pulse: Recent Articles, Analysis and News About Playing BlackJack
Top Casinos for Playing Blackjack
- Huge selection of games from several providers
- Modern and stylish approach
- Transactions protected by SSL
- More than 3000 games from top-tier software providers
- An excellent story line, superior simplicity and visual excellence
- A light speed fast site, to power a hassle free gaming experienc