|Jan 2020||Feb 2020||Mar 2020||Apr 2020||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jul 2020||Aug 2020||Sep 2020||Oct 2020||Nov 2020||Dec 2020|
The Best and the Newest Casino Bonuses in March 2020
Our Current Ranking of the Best Casino Bonuses in March 2020
First Deposit Bonus:
100%/100$/€ + 100 FS
Our Overall Ranking of the Best Casino Bonuses Right Now
Short review of the most popular casino bonuses during March 2020
Callendar of the Best Casino Bonuses by Month
Calendar for new online casinos from 2020
Some things to Remember and Check about Casino Bonuses
Wagering Requirements for Online Casino Bonuses
When an online casino bonus is added to your account, it will be either ‘pre-wager’, which means it is added when you deposit funds, or ‘post wager’, meaning the bonus is added after you have deposited money and played your chosen games. If you take Mr. Green Casino, for example, the wagering requirement for the welcome bonus is 35x deposit. This means that you need to play the bonus amount ($100) 35 times in order to withdraw the bonus amount. So you will have to wager (or bet) $100 x 35 which is €3,500. In terms of game restrictions, the bonus is only allowed on slot games so stakes/bets made on other games such as blackjack or roulette will not contribute fully to the wagering requirements.
The wagering requirements are included for a reason: to ensure that players simply don’t just withdraw the free cash without playing. A bonus at an online casino is an incentive for players to make bets, and a good way for casinos to reward their most loyal customers, but you can understand them wanting to make sure it’s being used in the right way.
Wagering stipulations will differ from casino to casino, which means it is important that you shop around for the bonus that suits you best. That might not necessarily be the biggest – you might be best off opting for a bonus that suits the way you like to play. Either way, we make sure that we only feature online casinos with carefully regulated and absolutely fair bonus offers. Each online casino will differ in what they offer, but you can be sure that if we recommend it, you’ll get a fair deal.
Wagering Requirement Notes
1. Some casinos will restrict bonuses to play on selected games only.
2. There may be a time limit within which you can redeem your online bonus.
3. You will generally receive a higher bonus for higher-margin casino games such as slot machines. You may receive a reduced bonus for playing lower margin casino games such as blackjack or roulette.
4. Certain Online Casinos now offer a “no deposit bonus”, which does not typically contain wagering requirements. Generally, these are very low value, either $5 or $10.
5. We always recommend you read the terms and conditions, or contact customer support at your selected casino, especially if you have any specific questions or concerns.
Never forget to Always check the Terms and Conditions of the Bonuses
Most bonuses will be added to your account automatically, but we can’t recommend enough that you check the terms and conditions before you play. Once you have wagered the set amount, you free cash bonus will be added, no matter if you have won or lost – your new online casino home is interested in your loyalty and how active you are as a player, and the way bonuses are set up is designed to encourage you to play often and to enjoy the online casino regularly.