The Best Online Casinos for Kiwi Players – Safe, tested, trustworthy! Tested and Reviewed in Detail!
The team of NewCasinos.nz has gone through virtually all of the online casinos available on the New Zealand market. Going through all of the online casinos on the market is actually quite a challenging task because the competition on the market is great, there are many excellent options for players as the casinos compete for them with unique features, ever better branding, gamification, greater and greater bonuses, and free spins. Most of the casinos also change quite a lot and constantly introduce new and better features for the players.
Our Awards for the TOP 5 BEST CASINOS IN 2019 SO FAR!
The casinos that we include in our lists need to offer features for the Kiwi Players in particular. Here are the best online casinos for Kiwi Players are the moment according to our judgment:
Before you start playing, we recommend reading our tips to make it easier for you to choose the best online casino with the best industry standards and winning bonuses. We have over 100 online casinos that allow Kiwi Players to play in krona or euros. We carefully evaluate each casino and constantly update our listings, as we take into consideration factors like: new bonuses, flexibility and quality of customer service, website improvements, new feature, suitability for Kiwi Players and so on.
The Best Online Casinos for the last few years – ranked by year
The online casino world changes rapidly. Each year there are significant changes and developments on the market, as the online casinos take new steps and develop themselves more and more. New and better casinos appear in New Zealand practically every month. We at NewCasinos.nz follow very closely the developments in the casino market, the new technologies, and games that enter the casino world, and of course all of the exciting new casinos that come to life. Our experience and expertise allow us to property rank and review the casinos every year. The section below presents our view of the best online casinos for the last 5 years.
What to Expect from NewCasinos.nz?
First of all, our main purpose is to continuously review all interesting and exciting online casinos on the market, as well as constantly add new brands that appear in the gaming market. We also give you honest and independent rakings of what is on the market. Our goal is to keep you informed on the latest trends, to educate you about the online casino world and to help you become a better online casino player. Therefore you can expect to find tons of useful articles and analysis about interesting topics that will help you make a better and more informed judgment before picking your preferred online casino where you will play. Here you will find the latest news about bonuses, promotions, features, games, payment methods, and game developers. Let us not forget that we offer one of the best “Game Playing Guides” where you can find tips on how to master any casino game, how to get the best bonuses and what to be aware for. In other words, all the things you need to know for becoming an expert, not only playing the games but also of how to handle the situations around it.
Critical things that we analyze for All Online Casinos Before Ranking them.
- Deposit Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonuses
- Game Selection
- Jurisdiction and Casino License
- User Experience
- Deposit / Withdrawal Methods
Critical factors that you need to consider when playing an online casino
When you play with real money, it’s especially important to learn and understand how to determine the quality of an online casino before you start playing. Of course, a critical priority is to make sure the site is not fake, fraudulent, or that it manipulates your spins and money for its own benefit in any way. We at NewCasinos.nz can help you with your search. We have 8 basic strict criteria that we apply carefully when reviewing a casino.
Our Casino Review and Ranking Methodology
Our rating system is objective and is based on a clear, strict and logical rules. When creating our reviews and ranking, we take into consideration the following key factors:
NewCasinos.nz – How do we rate our casinos?
1. Casino Reputation (0–100 %)
1.1 Ownership and reputation
- What is the reputation of the casino owner and its business?
- Are they newcomers in the online casino business or are they experienced players?
- Are their terms and conditions and other player agreements easy to understand?
- What kind of communication do they offer to their customers? Is communication open and straight, or is it slow and difficult? Do customers have problems getting in touch with the casino staff?
1.2 Casino License and Options for Tax-Free Profits
Casino licenses are important as in most of Europe it’s legally required in order for an operator to offer their services to paying customers. A license ensures that a casino has met certain guidelines, been checked out, and has policies in place to verify and protect its players. They have to show they can be trusted with your data and your payments and be able to help should you have any questions.
Top Best Casino Licensing Locations
Casino licenses can be obtained in many different countries and geographic areas that grant licenses to online casinos, but there are major differences in their requirements and regulatory procedures. You need to make sure that the online casino is well supervised by its local gaming authority.
- Is the casino licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority – MGA?
- Best Casino Licensing locations: Malta, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Alderney
- Very Good Casino Licensing locations: Curacao, Antigua and Barbuda
- Good: Costa Rica
Of course, the tax-free status on casino winnings is also very important. Most of the casinos that we list are good online casinos within the EU, so a New Zealand player does not have to pay taxes on their winnings. Playing in non-EU casinos is not a great thing for a New Zealand person because they have to pay a large share of their casino winnings in taxes.
1.3 Payment and Withdrawal Methods
- Are the most popular payment options available?
- How long does it take for the casino to pay out the winnings?
- Are there hidden terms and conditions that limit players to make withdrawals, like maximum withdrawal amount per day, very long withdrawal times and procedures and so on?
- Are the terms and conditions for players easy to understand?
- What kind of customer service and help does the casino offer?
1.4 Online Safety
- Does the casino provide security measures for a New Zealand payment service online?
- Will a third party oversee the casino so that it can not alter the outcome of the games in its favor?
- Does the casino use SSL security (HTTPS: //) at the time of payment?
- Have there been serious and many complaints about the casino?
2. Game Quality and Selection
2.1 Casino Games
- Does the casino offer the most popular casino games at the moment?
- How many casino games does the casino offer to its players?
- Does the casino offer the latest game development products in the industry?
- If we award 90% ranking score at a given casino, this means that the casino offers at least 500 games and the mobile casino gaming selection and quality of play are comprehensive and functional. The functionality and scope of the mobile casino is particularly important today, as mobile casino gaming has increased its popularity over the last couple of years and this growth is expected to continue in the future.
2.2 Game Manufacturers
- Does the casino use slot games from the most popular gaming provider companies such as NetEnt and Microgaming?
- Does the casino use game developers that develop games especially for Kiwi Players?
2.3 User-friendliness and design quality
- What is the quality of graphics, game speed, ease of use and gaming experience?
2.4 Mobile casino and mobile casino gaming experience
- Does the casino offer mobile games and a good mobile experience?
3. Casino Bonuses
3.1 Quality of the Casino Bonuses
- What kind of welcome bonus does the casino offer?
- What are the bonuses for regular players?
- What for current bonuses does the casino offer?
- Does the casino regularly offer new promotional awards such as prizes, loyalty points, free spins and cash prizes?
- Are the casino bonus terms reasonable?
- Are bonus terms and rules fair and easy to understand?
- We give 85% ratings for casinos that offer the first deposit bonus was at least 100% to at least 100 euros.
Best Casino Bonuses Right Now
4. Customer service
4.1 Quality, speed, and availability of customer service
- Are the most popular customer support channels, such as phone calls, email, and chat available?
- Is there customer service in New Zealand language?
Our system for scoring the online casinos
85-100 – Very Good:
The casino is of very good quality, the value of the bonuses is excellent, online safety is securely in place, and customer service is very good. Play without hesitation.
75-84 – Good:
Secure choice. However, before playing, make sure you understand why we have not placed the casino in the higher category.
60-74 – Works:
The casino is safe but read our Review very carefully because we have found shortcomings.
50-59 – Avoid:
It’s not worth your time or your money. Find a casino with a better rating.
0-49 – Blacklisted:
Never play at any of these casinos.
How to join the online casino that you have selected and start playing?
- On our casino listing pages or on the casino review pages, click the “Play Now” button at the casino you like.
- Examine once again the promotional bonuses and free spins that that casino is offering at the moment.
- Go to the casino registration page.
- Fill in your information, check your email address for a registration confirmation from the casino.
- Redeem your bonus and start playing! Enjoy your gaming reasonably.
Best Online Casinos Top 3 at the moment
- Fast withdrawals
- Big wins
- Loyalty rewards
- Cashback Guarantee
- Special Promotions
- Live chat