TRUSTLY ONLINE CASINOS 2018
Trustly, previously called InstantBank, is a Swedish online payment method based in Stockholm that customers use to make payments directly from their online banking account to an online merchant.
WHAT IS TRUSTLY?
Trustly was launched in 2008 from their Oslo headquarters. Only two years later they opened up another office on the Mediterranean island of Malta, and in 2011 they opened up an office in Barcelona. Trustly is owned by the Trustly Group AB and is licensed by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority to provide payment services across international borders.
TRUSTLY’S LINK TO THE ONLINE CASINO WORLD
It is really very simple to make payments and withdrawals with Trustly. You won’t need to open an account; all you need in order to proceed will be your online banking details with a Trustly partner bank.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT AT AN ONLINE CASINO
1) When you select the online casino you want to play at and you wish to make a deposit, click on the Trustly icon amongst the payment methods.
2) You will see a simple form pop up on the screen – select the bank you have a savings or credit account with.
3) Fill out the pop-up form with your online banking details
4) Confirm your details and the amount you wish to deposit.
5) You will see the amount you deposited in your online casino account shortly.
WITHDRAWALS AT TRUSTLY ONLINE CASINOS
1) Click on the Trustly Payout Express icon to withdraw money from the online casino into your bank account.
2) Select how much you want to take out – you may wish to leave some in the account to keep playing.
3) A pop-up will appear on the screen where you can select your bank.
4) Fill in the pop-up form with your online banking account details.
5) Confirm the amount you wish to withdraw, and the pop up with go down.
6) The money will appear in your bank account instantly.
ADVANTAGES OF USING TRUSTLY AT ONLINE CASINOS
Trustly Is Designed For Online Casino Players
Very Quick Deposits And Withdrawals
Available To Most Countries Within The Eu
No Service Fees Charged By Trustly
DISADVANTAGES OF USING TRUSTLY AT ONLINE CASINOS
No Customer Service Team
There is no phone number to call or customer service representative to email if you are having a problem with the service. Your only option is to pretend you have been transported to the 19th century, sit at your desk, write out a letter, then check your mailbox regularly in the hope of a reply.
Not Possible To Have Your Own Trustly Account
If you wish to have a unique Trustly account to monitor your payments directly on Trustly this is not possible.
Not Available To Those Outside The Eu
Trustly is only available to EU citizens who have an online banking account with a Trustly partner bank.